Make Over Your Meal Plan
Ditch the dinnertime stress once and for all!
Say goodbye to…
- The nightly “What’s for dinner?” interrogation
- Having to make another decision
- Trying to whip up something healthy when you’re already exhausted
- Sticking to your grocery budget every month
- Making grocery shopping and meal planning brainless
- Eating healthy, home-cooked meals every single day (without pulling out your hair)
- Throwing less food (and money) in the trash
If this sounds good to you, you’re in the right place! This ebook was created to help gently guide you through the process of learning to meal plan so you can stop trying to fit your life in someone else’s plan. You’ll learn how to meal plan using simple recipes. Whether you’re a confident cook or a total beginner, this ebook is for you!
Make Over Your Meal Plan ebook
In this 60+ page printable workbook, you’ll simply follow along page-by-page for gentle prompts, helpful content, and fill-in-the-blank frameworks to build your meal-planning routine one piece at a time.
I’ll even show you step-by-step how to meal plan to save time and money!
- A total of 7 minimalist meal planning templates to choose from (two different date systems, 3 different styles, and even a monthly meal planner!)
- Custom binder covers and labels
- The Favorite Meals List (2 options)
- My super popular Pantry Staples List
- Grocery Price Tracker
- Get organized with the To Do List
- Choose from 2 pacing guides to help you breeze through the workbook at the right speed for you
BONUS! The Secret to Zero Waste Meal Planning Video
These are my favorite tips to meal plan without making waste! This is the most forgiving, all-inclusive meal planning method I’ve ever used.